Corporate Events at Sycamore Farms
- heat & AC
- large capacity
- 2 covered verandas with overhead heaters and fans
- gated entrance
- tables & chiavari chairs included
- extensive in-house audio video capabilities
- convenient paved parking
- exclusive use of the property
- 28 acres of Tennessee countryside
The Barn at Sycamore Farms is the premier space for your company event. Our charming Southern feel coupled with state-of-the-art audio/video capabilities and convenient amenities makes for a venue that has quickly become one of Tennessee’s favorite offsite locations.
The property has multiple event sites both indoors and outdoors. These include the main hall, either of our two covered verandas, our island, and underneath our 100-year-old Sycamore tree. Employees can mingle and enjoy cocktails outside on the island or under covered verandas, while any audio/video presentations can take place in our Main Hall. We’re honored to be part of the Tennessee economy and we’d love to celebrate your business by hosting your next event.
The audio/video capabilities at Sycamore Farms can’t be beat. If you’re looking to record your event for future training purposes, stream it live for employees who are unable to attend, or show a slideshow or presentation, we’re dedicated to making your technology experience one of ease and quality.
The Barn at Sycamore Farms features:
- A dropdown motorized high definition screen in the Main Hall for spotlighting results or particular employees.
- Three pan-tilt-zoom HD cameras in the Main Hall with remote access to all screens throughout the building and Sycamore Veranda for easy streaming or recording of your event.
- Indoor/outdoor wireless microphones in the Main Hall and Island to ensure your employees can hear your words of encouragement.
- Four wash spotlights for band/DJ/dancefloor for when the work is done and you’re ready to let loose and bond with your coworkers.
- WIFI access available throughout the property so that important work can continue to be done and no email goes unanswered.
- Each room has HDMI/VGA wall inputs for your convenience.
We’d love to host your:
Cocktail Parties & Mixers
Imagine a sunset cocktail party or late afternoon wine and cheese tasting on our veranda while your employees sip sweet tea and celebrate your newest merger.
Our main hall can accommodate up to 300 people seated for dinner, making it the perfect backdrop for a sophisticated gala or black-tie affair.
Raise funds for your favorite cause through silent auctions, life auctions, raffles, or seated dinners with live music featuring our brand new acoustics system at your next non-profit fundraiser.
Get away from the hustle and bustle and settle into a tranquil environment at The Barn at Sycamore Farms. Hold meetings, presentations, or offsite meals for your board members while treating them to a touch of countryside luxury.
The Barn at Sycamore Farms offers several locations for sharing ideas, making connections, and building relationships.
Team Building and Brainstorming Sessions
It’s been proven that getting out of the office can do wonders for a corporate team’s morale and creative spirit. Without all of the office distractions, co-workers can concentrate on special projects and put their heads together.
The holidays are a joyous time to gather friends, family members, and co-workers together to celebrate the year and rejoice. Our main hall is heated in December and January to keep guests comfortable while they celebrate the season or ring in the new year, and our video capabilities make it easy to display results or recognize individual employees.
Our barn is the perfect spot to showcase products and services. Our paved parking lot makes large groups a simple matter, and heat and air conditioning keeps everyone comfortable. Also, one level makes loading in and out easy, and our various TV screens are perfect for displaying maps or schedules of your event.
With 28 acres of lush Tennessee landscape, there’s plenty of room for families to stretch their legs for picnics or family days. Whether you are looking for a spot to barbeque, park a food truck, or play outdoor games, we can host your next company gathering.
Interested in taking a tour of The Barn at Sycamore Farms? Head over to our contact page and let us know when you’re available to sneak a peek at our venue.